首页 > 旅游频道 > 旅游汉语 > 生存汉语——在公交车站

生存汉语——在公交车站

http://www.chinese.cn 2010年01月28日 14:54

字号:

生存汉语——在公交车站
城市交通网四通八达,城市中的公共交通车站是城市公共交通的重要组成部分,公共汽车极大地方便了人们的出行,是现代都市中不可缺少的基础设施。倘若想更好地领略一座城市的风采,那么乘坐公共汽车是再好不过的选择了。在公共汽车站如果语言不通的话,会给您的出行带来很大的不便,那么本期《生存汉语》选择车站作为会话场景,帮您解决在车站可能遇到的种种问题,给您生活带来便利。

The Urban transportation network extends in all the directions. The city's public transport stations are an important part of urban public transport system. The buses greatly make the people’s travel convenient and it is one of the indispensable infrastructure facilities of a modern city. If you would like to know the city better, it is a great choice for you to make a city tour by bus. But if you have difficulties of language communication, you may find yourself in an awkward situation. So in this issue of “Survival Chinese”, we will choose the bus station as a conversation scene to help you resolve the problems that may happen when you at the bus stop.

第一部分 第二部分 第三部分 第四部分 关键词



音频下载
对白中英文对照
A:你好,请问你是本地人吗?
Excuse me. Are you from around here?

B:是的, 我在这里工作,请问你需要什么帮忙吗?
Yeah, I work here. Do you need some help?

A:我想知道从这里坐几路车到体育馆?
Yes. Do you know what bus leads to Stadium?

B:嗯,让我想想,应该是十四路公共汽车。
Well, Let me think. I believe the 14th bus.

A:是十四路么?
The 14th bus?

B:嗯,是的。
Yeah, that’s right.

它应该有体育馆那一站。
There should be a bus stop right at the Stadium.

A:也就是说我不用转车,对吗?
And I don’t have to change buses, do I ?

B:对,不用,大概坐四五站地,就到了。
No. you just go up maybe 4or 5 stops and you’re there.

A:听起来挺容易的。
That sounds pretty easy.
B:嗯,不过,问题是那一站的站名叫古安街站。
Yeah, well, the problem is that the bus stop there is named Gu’an Street Stop.

A:哦,难怪我找不到。
That’s why I couldn’t find it.

B:是啊。
I know.

它应该取一个叫体育馆站之类的名字,因为古安街站很多人不认识,这个名字不太好。
It should be named something like Stadium Stop, because lots of people don’t know Gu’an Street. That is not a very good name.

A:嗯,我想也是。
Well, I think so.

好像那个就是十四路,我先上车了。
That looks like bus No.14. I’d better get on.

B:一路顺风。
Good luck.